Momma Says the F Word

Profanity, parenting, and ridiculously verbose descriptions of absolutely nothing.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pelican

We drove to Florida. We met my BFF and her family there. We went to the beach, the park, and the zoo. I made approximately 60 sandwiches. And it was delightful.













 


Also. This is true:


Also. I am a pelican trapped in a big lady's body. Or I was a pelican and now I am a big lady. Or I am a big lady and some day I'll be a pelican.

I'm not sure which of those is accurate, but it's one of them. Decidedly feeling very blessed to have taken a trip to my natural habitat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dagmar said...

Your photos are amazing - love to see how big your kids have gotten. And that last pic of the three of them in the bed, snoozing, just grabs ya by the heart. Good job Big K and Big W! Glad your FLA trip was fab. And you may be a pelican - they're some bad-ass birds!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home