Momma Says the F Word

Profanity, parenting, and ridiculously verbose descriptions of absolutely nothing.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Two Things

I was just reading a Clifford the Big Red Dog book with Phook. Two very disparate thoughts on the matter:

1) My kid can read. Not all the way, but part of the way. She can read simple sentences without assistance. This is not earth shattering in any sort of developmentally stunning sort of way, but it's still magic to me. Like the best thing since she learned how to walk. The magic of literacy (especially when literacy is your bag, baby) is bomb shack.

2) Why does no one think to address the issues that would be caused when Clifford the Big Red Dog toilets? If his scale is actually as absurd as it is billed in his books, children could be killed by being in the wrong place at the wrong time with Clifford. I'm just saying. Is no one concerned?

And to whomever administrates this kind of thing, I'd like it to be known that I expect to receive my framed certificate of award and/or complimentary membership in a jelly-of-the-month club for combining the two most absurdly unrelated thoughts anyone has ever dared combine in the history of NaBloPoMo. Thank you. Happy Sunday night blahs. I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home